2:4 AUDIO MANAGEMENT SPEAKER SELECTOR WITH VOLUME CONTROLS
This matrix switcher for stereo amplifiers has 2 inputs and 4 outputs. Any of the inputs may be routed to any of the outputs, or the same input may be routed to all outputs or any combination. Simply connect the output of the amplifiers to the inputs, these inputs can then be routed to four different stereo speaker sets in four different locations, each speaker set can be individually activated via the push buttons on the front of the box and individual volume controls.
- Enables four pairs of speakers to be connected to two separate amplifiers
- Heavy-duty push-buttons
- Built-in overload protection
- Designed for 4-16 ohms speakers
- Black aluminium housing
- Individual volume controls with black aluminium finish
- Accepts up to 14 gauge speaker cable
- Individual A/B switch per zone
|Wiring Gauge||14 to 22 gauge|
|Inputs||2 x stereo|
|Outputs||4 x stereo @ 4 to 16 ohms|
|Power per channel||100W max.|
|Dimensions||432 x 133 x 64mm|
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 02 July, 2011.