A range of manually operated large format projector screens. The screen can be pulled down to the desired level and set by the auto lock function. When not in use the screen will retract back into the housing smoothly when the lock is released via the integral spring mechanism. The screen is housed in a white steel case with mounting brackets on either end, allowing installation onto ceilings or walls. The screen itself has a weighted bottom bar to prevent the screen jamming in the case or curling. Various sizes available for all types of installation such as classrooms, auditoriums or places of worship.
- Black border enhances the definition of the projected image
- Flame retardant and mildew proof
- Smooth lock & release mechanism
- 4:3 formats
- Boarder Size:40mm
- Viewing Angle:100Â°
- Screen Colour:Matte white
- Screen Size:100" (254cm)
- Screen Ratio:4:3
- Max Drop:1770mm
- Screen Dimensions:2000 x 1500mm
- Housing Dimensions:2150 x 70 x 70mm
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 08 April, 2010.