The Beta Three® CL110 is a medium sized line array loudspeaker that is suitable for applications including sound reinforcement for Houses of Worship, Events, Theme Parks, Multifunctional Auditoriums, Schools, and Transit Terminals etc. The CL series line array loudspeaker delivers extraordinary performance where high speech intelligibility and natural sounding music is required at unmatched value.
- CL110 is a set of medium full range speakers in the CL Array Series.It is composed of one 10" neodymium LF transducer and two 1.7" HF transducers,with built-in crossover.
- Dispersion 120° x 30° at 1kHz
- Sensitivity 95 dB, Max SPL 118 dB.
- RMS Power 200W, Peak Power 800W.
- 4xCL110 and 1xCL212B make up an excellent point source system.
- T shape cabinet structure,easy installation and uninstallation with lockpins,5 adjustable cabinet angle range.
- With the customized hanging wares,the system can be used both for hanging and be put on the ground.
||Passive Paint Wooden Full Range Speaker
||2×T44 HF Compression driver, 1×10" LF Drivers
|Maximum SPL (1m)
||Specialized suspension frame
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 15 October, 2009.