The HDL6-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set-up a must. A 1400 W 2-channel class-D amplifier powers the system.
A powerful DSP processes the sound including crossover, phase correction, limiting and protection. The system features state-of-the-art RCF transducers – two powerful 6.0” woofers for a solid bass reproduction plus a high powered 1.7” voice coil compression driver mounted on a precise 100° x 10° waveguide delivers vocal clarity with high definition and an incredible dynamic.
- 1400 W, Two-Way Amplification
- 131 Db Max Spl
- 1.7" Voice Coil Neodymium Compression Driver
- 2 X High Power Neodymium 6.0"Woofers
- 48 Khz, 32 Bit Floating Point Dsp Processing
- Symmetrical Design
- Extremely Low Weight
- Firphase Processing
- Frequency Response -3 Db : 65 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max Spl : 131 Db
- Horizontal Coverage Angle : 100°
- Vertical Coverage Angle : 10°
- Compression Driver : 1.0" Neo, 1.7" V.C.
- Woofer : 2 X 6" Neo, 2.0" V.C.
- Weight : 11.5Kg's
- Input Connectors : Xlr Male
- Output Connectors : Xlr Female
- Input Sensitivity : +4 Dbu
- Processor Section
- Crossover Frequencies : 900 Hz
- Protections : Thermal, Rms
- Limiter : Soft Limiter
- Controls : Hf Correction
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 November, 2017.